Indirect CSP - CSP SaaS Bundle
Promotion price $999 normally $2,500
- CSP Master Services Agreement
- plus CSP Supplier Cloud Agreement (Indirect CSP)
Also includes (free of charge):
- Managed Services Agreement for SaaS
- plus Statement of Work for professional services
Description of Products follows:1. CSP Master Services Agreement
This CSP Master Services Agreement is for Indirect CSP partners to use with their clients. It is an overriding agreement for the Indirect CSP Partner - Client relationship.
The CSP Master Services Agreement provides for separate agreements to be entered into and attached to cover the following (and these agreements are also include din this bundle):
- supply of Microsoft cloud products;
- managed services in relation to SaaS products;
- provision of professional services (under a Statement of Work).
Many clients require or prefer that the separate components listed above are provided under an overriding agreement. The CSP Master Services Agreement is this overriding agreement. It establishes the relationship between the CSP partner and the client and the framework for that relationship, including provisions that apply to all of the separate agreements that may apply (from list above).
If you are a Direct CSP Partner, please contact us for applicable agreements to use with clients. We have a separate set of agreements for Direct CSP partners.
2. CSP Supplier Cloud Agreement (Indirect CSP)
This Supplier Cloud Agreement (Indirect CSP Partner) is for Microsoft Indirect CSP Partners to use with their clients. It is for the supply by the CSP Partner to their client of Microsoft Cloud Products, purchased by the CSP partner from a distributor (2-tier CSP distributor). The Client is also required to enter into the relevant Microsoft Cloud Agreement with Microsoft and the Supplier Cloud Agreement makes this clear.
The Supplier Cloud Agreement provides for ordering and supply of Microsoft Cloud Products, as well as pricing and payment, the subscription term and renewals and termination, amongst other things. It allows for distributor-specific aspects to be included.
3. Managed Service Agreement for SaaS
This Managed Services Agreement is for Microsoft Partners that provide managed services in relation to SaaS products.
4. Statement of Work - professional services
This Statement of Work is for use with clients that require professional services that are outside the scope of managed services being provided.
It is intended to be used in conjunction with:
- the CSP Master Services Agreement (Indirect CSP Partner); or
- the CSP Master Services Agreement (Direct CSP Partner).
The Statement of Work provides a general framework for items to be addressed in relation to provision of professional services.